Bring your custom jewelry ideas and dreams to Liberty Jewelry Manufacturing Company. Here you can speak directly with the craftsmen. We can design and create exactly what you want. We're located in Timonium, Maryland and have a large showroom which displays many examples of our fine handcrafted jewelry.
Some of the services we offer at Liberty Jewelry
Full service repair shop (no job too small)
- Watch Batteries & Bands
- Stone Replacement & Remounts
- Ring sizing, guards and sizing balls
- Jewelry at prices FAR below retail
- Diamond Brokerage
- Custom jewelry designing using CAD programming
- In house milling
- 3D printing using the Asiga 3D printer technology
- Production casting services in Brass, Silver, Gold and Platinum
- Appraisals done on premise by Graduate Gemologist, Vincent Lash.
- Exclusive sellers of Lovelinks by Aagaard - Murano Glass & Sterling Silver
- Licensed to buy gold and platinum (License Cert. No. #2466)
Liberty Jewelry Mfg. Co. was established in 1939 and is still family owned and operated. For many decades we have manufactured fine jewelry, selling to retailers, wholesalers and the public. Our goal is to maintain long lasting relationships with our customers and to provide exquisite jewelry from our family to yours.
Our store is open to the public, handicap accessible and has toys for small children. The benches and casting area where the master jewelers work can be seen from the showroom. We have an eclectic and unique assortment of jewelry in our cases.
Stop in today and take a look at our showroom. Come speak to Eric or Gary. You will truly come to appreciate the difference it makes, both in quality and price, to buy "direct from the factory."
- Wedding Wire Review
Liberty Jewelry Manufacturing Company is located just minutes from 83 and 695 (Baltimore Beltway). Our location is just minutes from downtown Baltimore and many other areas of Baltimore County Maryland and surrounding areas including Towson, Cockeysville, Lutherville, Sparks, Worthington Manor, Hereford, Monkton, Parkville, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Owings Mills, Glyndon, Woodlawn, Catonsville & more. Look for the maroon awning.